Saturday, October 22, 2005

a sucky saturday

goshhhh... today has been pretty awful so far MINUSING a few portions of it.

met up wif Isaac for a bit earlier.. so kind of him to meet me for a cuppa drink. needed to get outta e hse so badly n he agreed to accompany me :)
--*thanks sweetie*--

prior to meeting up Isaac, i was chatting wif Grace over MSN.. haha
lyd: kaozzz i'm so darn boooorrreedddd man cuz
grace: ya man me too.... so booorrrreddddd!!
lyd: cuz, ghia, lets go for coffee!
grace: ok, wad time?
lyd: 4.30 at tm body shop
grace: small macs la.. den we can makan fries!
lyd: ok set!

yea rite.. in my dreams... dat was really a fuzzy feeling i must say..
soon we'll b able to hav such real conversations again.. :)
i miss my cousin so much...
my motivation for studyin is not by my side dis time..
its a real test of my peserverance dat's for sure.

i'm struggling.
still holding on tho.
cuz, cant wait for u to get back somehow. even tho i noe u'll b super bz when u get back too.. but it's better den nthg. :)

i'm bored outta my wits now, even tho i jus got back hm frm the mall.
cant seem to study and cant seem to concentrate. sucks man
nvm la at least it'll all b over in abt 6 days.
i'm so gonna enjoy myself! weeeeeee~~
I've alr agreed to go clubbing wif isaac next fri.
it's been a while since i went wif him.. wonder who else we're gonna ask along.. wow so many things to look forward to! ;)

No comments: